Visit our Photo Albums!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Icoa Update

Icoa in my office waiting for something to do


There she is, little miss busy body. I don't know how many times I've said the words "hey, don't eat the (fill in the blank)!" today. Why should I be surprised? This is the same girl that, when her puppies were only 4 days old, began eating the furnace out of boredom from being in the house. So outside they went!

I picked Icoa up this morning after her overnight visit with the vet to recover from her successful spay operation. She'll remain in recovery for another two weeks. She's on pain meds but doesn't seem to be altered by them. She has just begun licking her incision so an e-collar will be crafted and she'll wear it until she heals properly.

She'll remain in the house for about a week and spend her time either being tethered to me or in her crate resting. After the first week we'll see how she's doing and go from there. The good news is that she didn't attempt to eat the little house dogs. That's certainly a plus and does earn her more freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment