Visit our Photo Albums!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Irish/Ilo Puppies; 4 Weeks Old


Baby New Year - 5lbs 11oz
Navidad (Tiny Tim) - 5lbs 2oz
Jingle - 6lbs 12oz
Dreidel - 6lbs 8oz
Solstice - 5lbs 14oz
Hanukkah - 6lbs 7oz
Kwanzaa - 6lbs 12oz
Festivus - 7lbs 2oz
 

The puppies made a very good transition outside last Friday night. They are keeping warm under the heat lamps in the insulated box at night but do spend most of their time in the breezeway where it's cooler, most of the day. Today, the temperatures are in the mid 30s so I decided it would be a good opportunity to have them explore the outside pen so I've closed off the door to their heated box. They've spent the morning in the dog house with and without Irish. Some have been seen venturing out and about and I do my best to bring them all out of the box to play when I visit every couple of hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment